Discussion Forums - Forums for discussion of accessible web site design
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  Content Enhanced - Use Any Browser
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posts to this forum are now disabled due to low use and abuse by spammers.

Remembering all the browsers I have used

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Any Browser Forums Forum Index -> Browser Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrHedge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Remembering all the browsers I have used Reply with quote

Since the late 90's I have used all the browsers that have come along at least one time or another. I never liked IE or Netscape. I don't like Firefox. But I do use Opera and Safari.

But take away all the bells and whistles and all the fancy, schmancey doo dads I would go back to Neoplanet every single time.

That was probably the most simple and most clean browser there was created....that I used anyway.

Shame it still isn't in operation anymore.
Hawkan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still like the earlier Netscape 3 over later version browsers. The important functions are easily accessible without too many preferences choices. It is more user friendly.
Adrian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Remembering all the browsers I have used Reply with quote

I used to have 8-10 browsers on my machine for testing purposes, I mainly only have 3 main ones now, IE, Opera and FF.

Rayfields accessibility consultancy - Independent Testers - Breakofday
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Any Browser Forums Forum Index -> Browser Issues All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: